09 August 2012

London+20: Part 2


In my last post, I promised to share the link, once the final report for our London+20 event came out. I am really happy to say that the report has been released! You can view it by clicking here.

The focus of London+20 was sustainable development, in the lead up to the UN Conference on Sustainable Development (aka Rio+20).  Our London event was aimed at youth, and all the issues are important for children and youth, and future generations too. More details are in my previous post, and, of course, in the Report itself!

Some of the others on the organising committee mentioned arranging a second event, following the progress since Rio+20. If this goes ahead, I will post the details on this blog, so you can have the opportunity to participate.


No comments:

Post a Comment