10 November 2013

Busy week ahead!

It will be a busy week, to try to keep up with NaBloPoMo - posting everyday throughout November!

From Wednesday to Friday, I am going to be attending the Annual Eurochild Conference in Italy.

Tomorrow I will be at Baker Street station for a couple of hours, from 7 am, helping to promote Wrap Up London 2013. This is a great initiative, where people can donate coats they no longer need to those in need.  Although I blog about children's rights, this project is for adults too, and coats for all ages can be donated. If you are a Londoner, please consider donating a coat! You can donate on 13-15 November, from 7am until 11am at these tube stations:

Waterloo
Kings Cross
Charing Cross
London Bridge
Liverpool Street
Paddington
Victoria
Euston
Baker Street
Canary Wharf
Highbury and Islington 

Alternative places are also given at the bottom of this page, for those who cannot make it to one of those stations then. 

Logo from Hands On London's Website

I also have a piece of work to complete tomorrow, so will have to get on with it after I am back from Baker Street!

Today, I had a meeting in London with people advocating for Roma and Travellers. I will have another meeting on Tuesday with some people visiting London, who work in the education sector in Brasov, Romania.

I will really try my best to post each day this week (hoping all goes well with my internet connection in Italy!). Sending out good vibes to everyone taking part in NaBloPoMo, and especially to all the bloggers on the Yeah Write Grid!

Hope you have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I applaud you for all that you do! May you have safe travels to Italy and back home! Hablas italiano tambien?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment! No, no hablo italiano... but it will be ok because the conference is English as well as Italian :) Italian is similar to Spanish though, so maybe I will understand a few words there!

      Delete